Aishwarya got tagged with this and then proceeded to tag ‘You’. “Hey,” I said, “I’m a’You’! Or am I a ‘Me’? And if she would have tagged “Me” would she have been referring to me or her?”
Anyway, after I took my medication…
- Bikini Planet by David S. Garnett
- Tower of Glass by Robert Silverberg
- Superman: Red Son by Mark Millar (article), Dave Johnson et al
- Let’s Go Classics by Takeshi Terauchi (MP3s at link)
- A Different Class by Pulp
- Xenogears: Creid by Yasunori Mitsuda and Millennial Fair
(all of these are by Katsuhito Ishii)
- I have far too many old computer mice.
- Switching the ball of the newest one with the oldest one has made the new one much smoother.
- I must recommend ball-switching for added smoothness to people, and keep a straight face while doing it